STEP-BY-STEP TRAINING PROGRAM
COMMUNITY TO GROW TOGETHER
BUILD A PLAN & LAUNCH YOUR NEXT WEBINAR
Webinars done right can be one of the most powerful marketing tools available to you
Everyone knows – service-based businesses, coaches, and consultants that leverage webinars and do it the right way build relationships and get more clients faster. With our Webinar Mastery course, you’ll learn how to leverage live & recorded webinars to your average.
Webinars are one of the most scalable and effective ways to build relationships and generate more revenue.
Ready to launch your next webinar?
1. ENROLL IN OUR WEBINAR MASTERY COURSE
2. LEARN THE RIGHT WAY
3. LAUNCH YOUR NEXT WEBINAR & GET MORE CLIENTS
What Makes Our Training Different? It's All About Detailed Instructions And Proven Systems
In our Webinar Mastery course, you'll have access to in-depth training on how to launch your webinar. We don't spare any details to make sure you have everything you need.
What if I'm not very tech savvy?
Will I need to create mutiple events to be successful?
How much time should I dedicate to launching a webinar?
How long until I start seeing results?
Will our entire team be able to use this training?
Table of Contents:
Welcome To Membership Portal
- Welcome Video
- Why Webinars
- Framework for Creating Content
- Benefits, Goals, & Metrics
- Biggest Mistakes We’ve Made
- Introduction to Resources
- Community Group + Exclusive Ongoing Training
- 30-Days To Launch Checklist
- Tech & Tool Guide
- Presentation Template
8 Steps To Launch
- Introduction To 8-Steps
- Big picture
- Review 30-Day Launch Plan
- Step 1: What are your desired outcomes?
- What are you selling?
- Step 2: Create Topic & Presentation Outline
- How to pick the right topic
- Create presentation outline
- Step 3: Assign Host / Panelist / Guest Speakers
- Different styles of webinars
- Marketing development funds
- Providing CPE & Presenting At Associations
- What needs to happen next?
- Step 4: Set-up tools & marketing collateral
- Live webinar funnel
- Step up your tech
- Setting up Zoom
- Registration & Landing Pages
- Email confirmations & follow-ups
- Audio & visual set-up
- Step 5: Market your event & finalize content
- Marketing development funds
- Linkedin Events
- Social Media in general
- Email list / cold email
- Paid ads
- Finalize presentation & prep with other guest speakers
- Step 6: Host a kick but event
- Audio & visual testing
- Warming up / Presentation tips
- Manage Q&A / Polls
- Step 7: Effective follow-up strategies for conversion
- 4-part follow up strategies
- Step 8: Publish an on-demand recording recurring marketing
- On-demand webinar funnel
- What’s next?
- Market recurring webinar
- Create a 12-month webinar program
What others are saying about us:
"Great tools for conducting webinars and speaking on web meetings. I found great improvements with client engagement from what I learned in Taylor’s classes."-Paul Tice
"Taylor provided a great overview for hosting a virtual event. He shared many of the tricks and tips that make for success."- Mark Vreeke
""Taylor goes into the tacticals as well as the strategy on how to launch succesful virtual events. And most important he shows you how. You have to sing up for his training"- Alex Houg